What is fluid dynamics testing?
Outlined below are a series of tests designed to analyze how products interact with fluids. All tests described are available for a wide range of catheters and cannulae.
Static Catheter Burst
- This test utilizes a Crescent Burst Tester, with pressure monitoring capability up to 3000 p.s.i
- Testing performed to ISO 10555, FDA guidelines or Customer requirements
Micro Flow Testing
- Flow testing capability developed in-house. We can utilize our existing capability (including flows as low as 0.5 µL/sec) or develop custom solutions for testing flow rates of a product
- Test performed to Anecto or customer requirements
Catheter Leak Testing
- This test utilizes either specialized in-house capability or a USON Sprint System (a high sensitivity leak tester). This testing is typically performed on catheter assemblies or micro-pump systems
- Test performed to Customer requirements