Custom laboratory and in-line test equipment.
Finding the right test equipment in the Medical Device Industry can be a real challenge.
It can be very difficult to find ‘off the shelf’ equipment that meets all of your criteria. At Anecto Test Services we understand this problem and have utilized our extensive test knowledge to solve it. We build a wide range of laboratory and in-line test equipment to suit our Customers’ exact needs. We may have just the equipment you are looking for, or we can build it to suit your particular requirements and deliver to the necessary international standards.
Anecto Test Services has extensive experience in developing test systems to provide for non-technical operators as well as flexible test systems for technical operator requirements.
Examples of test systems include:
- Electronic systems
- Mechatronic systems
- Fluid dynamic systems
- Medical equipment test systems
- Medical device test systems
- Electronic measurement systems
- PLC and PC based controls (positive pressure, vacuum, flow and micro flow, temperature, force and dimensional analysis)
- Flexible test systems – to meet both development and longer-term product testing needs
Read about Anecto’s custom-made Micro Intervascular Catheter Liquid Flow/Leak test system here
Examples of test system applications:
- Catheter dynamic flow/burst testing (R&D/validation)
- Catheter lubricity testing (validation)
- R&D laboratory and in-line applications (R&D)
- Non-technical operation (Go, No-Go)
- Automatic stiffness (catheter/wire) test system (R&D / validation)
- Automatic processing and measuring aids (micro wire markers) (manufacturing)
- Non-standard implant device fatigue tester (validation)
- Micro device leak/burst testing (R&D / validation)
- Drug delivery pump flow & leak tests (validation / manufacturing)
- Sphincter device seal integrity tester (R&D / validation)
- Device attachment tests (R&D)
- Life cycle reliability mechanical test rigs (validation)
- Torsion test for wire along tortuous path (R&D / validation)
- Systems built to international standards and CE certified where required
- Validation of equipment can be provided to required levels
- Hardware design using various bus structures, IEEE, USB, HDMI, LAN, CAN etc.
- Integration of e-relative OEM instruments
- Development of software interface, Visual C, Visual Basic, LabView, Lab Windows etc.
- Development of unique interface fixtures to accommodate product Unit Under Test (UUT)
- Factory and site acceptance testing (FAT and SAT)
- IQ (installation qualification), OQ (operational qualification), PQ (performance qualification)
- Calibration of equipment.